WARNING The models shown in the photo may be slightly redesigned in terms of size or number of pieces. This is due to the fact that not all names have the same number of letters and that is why sometimes the models have to be slightly adapted in order to be able to comply with current legal requirements that set a maximum length for safety for the baby.
- Throw it away at the first sign of deterioration or damage.
- Do not boil. Do not sterilize.
- This chain must always be used under the supervision of an adult.
- Fix the clip only to the baby's clothes.
- Brooch, beads and balls made of woods from German forests
- Certified by AIJU, they comply with EN 12586: 2008 (+ A1: 2011)
- BPA free, 100% non-toxic paints
- Maximum 9 characters for the baby's name, always in uppercase and without accents